Hot topics close

Phoenix Suns vs. Denver Nuggets Game 3 preview, odds, picks, predictions: Who wins?

The Denver Nuggets are favored to win Game 3 of their NBA playoffs series against the Phoenix Suns on Friday. Should they be?

The Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets face off in Game 3 of their second-round NBA playoff series at 7 p.m. Arizona time on Friday.

Who will win the game in Denver?

Check out what the odds are saying about the game, as well as some picks and predictions for the contest, which can be seen on ESPN.

FanDuel: Nuggets a 1.5-point favorite in Game 3 against the Suns

The site puts Phoenix as a 1.5-point underdog in Denver, the first time the Suns have been an underdog in the series.

More:Young Phoenix Suns fan takes shirt off, steals show in Game 2 win over Denver Nuggets

ESPN: Suns have shined as underdog in 2021 season

It writes: "Phoenix has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 48-31-1. For the 61st time this season, the Suns are at least a 1.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 36-23-1 against the spread."

Crowd Wisdom: Suns are favorites in Game 3, even if odds say otherwise

It writes: "With two victories in first two games, Phoenix Suns will certainly be the favorites to win the Friday night clash against Denver Nuggets. However, with home advantage and Phoenix Suns’ less impressive form on roads, FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for the host, Denver Nuggets. As per them Nuggets have 57% probability of beating the Suns while for Suns to this on road game, the platform places its chances at mere 43%."

More:Phoenix Suns fans, crowd earn rave reviews vs. Denver Nuggets: 'Best atmosphere at NBA game'

Sportskeeda: Suns will take Game 3 on the road vs. Nuggets

Evan Tiwari writes: "The Denver Nuggets are dealing with an injury to Jamal Murray, who is arguably their second-best player. That, combined with Monty Williams' ability to make game-changing adjustments, makes the Phoenix Suns the favorites to take the win in Game 3."

Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets players get into a skirmish during the third quarter in Game 2 in Phoenix. June 9, 2021.
MyBookie: Odds favor Nuggets vs. Suns in Game 3

The site has Denver as a 1.5-point favorite to get its first victory in the series in Game 3.

More:Phoenix Suns ticket prices on the rise for NBA playoff series vs. Denver Nuggets

FiveThirtyEight: Nuggets have a 55% chance to beat Suns in Game 3

The site gives the Suns a 45% shot to come away from Game 3 with a 3-0 lead in their NBA playoffs series.

ESPN: Nuggets have a 50.4% shot to win Game 3 over Suns

The site's Basketball Power Index gives Phoenix a 49.6% chanced to end up with the victory in Denver.

More:Phoenix Suns vs. Denver Nuggets picks, predictions: Who wins NBA playoffs series?

More:Philadelphia 76ers vs. Atlanta Hawks Game 3 preview, odds, picks, predictions: Who wins?

More:Brooklyn Nets vs. Milwaukee Bucks Game 3 preview, odds, picks, predictions: Who wins?

More:Los Angeles Clippers vs. Utah Jazz Game 2 preview, odds, picks, predictions: Who wins?

Similar shots